Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One characteristic that I know about me that will draw a person to me is my personality. I know that what I say to people will make them smile and make them understand where I'm coming from. I'm never out to hurt you , just out to help a little. I love to talk about whats going on right at that time. You might say I'm nosey, but it's who I am.
At my age I learned a lot in life. Everyone I come in contact with love to be in my company. I work for a major store in Richmond, and i see a lot of different people with different personalities, but my life training has taught me how to deal with them(separate the weak from the obsolete). Not everyone is friendly, but those people you know how to deal with them.
Mabey if I come i contact with you you will like me or leave me alone

1 comment:

Adam Nathanson said...

Corie,
I like how you directly answered the prompt. It's clear you understood it and stayed on track. To strengthen the piece of writing even more, go back in tonight and add examples of how you fostered understanding in someone, and how you make people smile. Your dilligence in keeping up with the writing assignments is duly noted.
See you tonight,
Adam